Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

NOTICE: Microsoft's new Outlook client and the Outlook VBO.

Hello All,Please be advised that Microsoft's newest Outlook client DOES NOT support COM interop. What that means is the Outlook VBO will not work with this newer Outlook client. See below reference from Microsoft regarding supported features with the...

ewilson by Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! How to print PDF with a specific printer

Hello, I have the following problem/question. How can I print a PDF (not opened but location known) via an action phase? I have a list of printers, whereby I have information about the printers in a collection stage. How can I implement this and what...

MS Excel VBO

Hi, Can anyone please try to help me with this error. I recently added MS Excel VBO from digital exchange. New to the Blueprsim. During an excel operation I am getting the following error: When I'm trying to open workbook Internal : Could not execute...

8287.png

Peoplesoft

Hi all, we're looking at possibility of connecting to PeopleSoft (now acquired by Oracle) to automate some of our business processes.We're hoping there are some APIs which can be exposed for quicker updates, rather than automating through the GUI and...

Kevymc by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

watsonx.ai connector

hello @ewilson - i am not able to add review on below IBM WatsonX ai connector on DX so i have to write post. The URL mentioned in user guide is not accessible. can the user guide be updated with new URL.https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Virtual Desktop Service providers

Hello, Curious if anyone is using a virtual desktop service provider? Scenario - BP version 7.2.1 - entire suite of services hosted in Azure. Want to have an external Vendor manage the VDI/Runtime resources for us. Understood everything shold be in t...

MS VBO Excel Release Notes

As I was reviewing the latest version of the MS Excel VBO in Digital Exchange (https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/ms-excel-vbo), I saw that some versions mention addressing a specific issue. The issue is formatted like "DS-#...

jdx0751 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Microsoft Graph/MSAL.net - delegated -device

Hi, I read many threads about Microsoft Graph and MSAL.net, but I didn't find my problem. I am trying to authenticate to azure with delegated permission but am getting these errors. When I run Microsoft Graph - Authentication::Get Delegated Access T...

Script Execution VBO

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blue-prism---script-execution-vbo-2 I can't download Script Execution VBO in DX."Access Denied" is displayed.Is this an event caused by me? Or is there a restriction on the DX side?Can anyo...

sumire_0-1720769317607.png
sumire by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes