cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Help, Support and Services to help you succeed

No matter what your ambitions as you start to grow your automation programs, we want you to know that you'll never have to face the challenges ahead alone.

With expert product and knowledge support teams, professional services to help you with heavy lifts, an account team to help you discover new opportunities and tools, a customer success team who live to see you win and a community comprising of thousands of automation professionals at every stage of automation maturity - we'll all be with you as you progress. 

In this post, you'll find details about each of these services, what they provide and how to access them.

#FirstSteps
------------------------------
💙 Michael
(I'm part of the SS&C Blue Prism Community Team)

Comments
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Product Support

What is it?

Our Product Support team are here to help you with any issues or questions you have about our products. They look after our Knowledge Base, which is packed full of advice, how-to's and other useful information like known issues with current versions or service status alerts. 

How do I access it?

Your level of access to Product Support depends on your subscription, so check in with your account manager if you're unsure what level of support you've purchased. You can see details on the different support tiers here. 

To access the support portal and view the knowledge base, view tickets you've created or raise a new ticket, click here.

💙 Michael
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Knowledge Support

What is it?

Our Knowledge Support team can provide expert guidance and enablement on automation best practices across a variety of subjects, gathered through our years of experience in working alongside our customers. These are typically booked in 2-hour slots, which you can book online.

How do I access it?

The number of Knowledge Support hours available to you depends on your subscription, so check in with your account manager if you're unsure what level of support you've purchased.

To access the Knowledge Support booking system, and see the subjects we can help you with, click here.

💙 Michael
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Professional Services

What is it?

Our Professional Services team offer a comprehensive range of services designed to help you build an optimize your automation programs. With over 20 years Blue Prism experience, the team can help you implement Blue Prism products, optimize processes, create custom solutions to meet specific needs and future-proof your automation program by designing it for scalability right from the start.

How do I access it?

If you've already hired our professional services team when signing up, they'll be in touch shortly after your kick off call.

Otherwise, click here to see full details of our professional services offering and to get in touch with the team. 

💙 Michael
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Account Management

What is it?

Your Account Manager is your central point of contact at SS&C Blue Prism, and can help you with upgrades, additional purchases, accessing services and more.

How do I access it?

You will be introduced to your Account Manager when you sign up with SS&C Blue Prism.

If you can't reach your Account Manager, or you don't know who your Account Manager is, contact our support team.

💙 Michael
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Customer Success

What is it?

Our Customer Success team are here to help you succeed in your automation journey. They work closely with your Account Manager to make sure you achieve your goals with intelligent automation, and keep you ahead of the curve on all things related to best practice. They're also here to advocate your needs to SS&C Blue Prism, and cheer you on as you hit your automation program milestones.

How do I access it?

Your Customer Success Manager will be in touch with a series of emails when you sign-up with SS&C Blue Prism.

If you don't know who your Customer Success Manager is, contact our support team.

💙 Michael
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

SS&C Blue Prism Community

What is it?

The SS&C Blue Prism Community is a place where anyone interested in Blue Prism products can chat, ask and answer questions, discuss best practices, take part in events, user groups, local language groups and so much more. Ultimately, the community enables you to simply talk to other people who are using the same products, and face the same challenges, as you do.

How do I access it?

You're already here!

To explore everything the community has to offer, visit the home page. 

The community is very much a place where you get as much as you give. If you adopt an approach of helping others as much as you ask for help, you'll quickly become an influential member - and open up opportunities to get more deeply involved with the future of SS&C Blue Prism via our Community MVP (Most Valued Professional) program.

💙 Michael
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Digital Exchange

What is it?

The Digital Exchange (DX) enables you to infinitely expand the capability of SS&C Blue Prism, by downloading connectors, pre-built processes and "VBOs" (virtual business objects) that have been created by SS&C Blue Prism and other members of our community. Once you start creating your own business objects, you can even submit them to the Digital Exchange for others to use, too.

How do I access it?

You can find the Digital Exchange here, or you can access it by clicking the Digital Exchange button inside SS&C Blue Prism. 

💙 Michael
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Blue Prism University

What is it?

The University provides e-Learning courses for you and your team on a huge array of automation subject matter, as well as exams you can take to demonstrate and certify your expertise.

How do I access it?

You can log in to SS&C Blue Prism University here.

💙 Michael
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Blue Prism Documents

What is it?

Affectionally known as "BP Docs", SS&C Blue Prism Documents contains all of the technical documentation we've ever created for our products. There you'll find installation and upgrade guides, details on our product architecture, security and compliance information and much more.

How do I access it?

You can access SS&C Blue Prism Documents here.

💙 Michael
Version history
Last update:
‎08-09-23 04:18 PM
Updated by: