Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant log in to newly created Database

StevenCooke
Level 4
Hi

Newbie to  Blue Prism

I have installed Blue Prism 6.7.1. I setup an admin password and I can log in to the localDB connection using that admin/password combination without issue. I have created a database connection and when I try to login I now get a pop up stating the password has expired.

721.png
If I enter the admin password I get a pop up stating its an invalid username/password

722.png
Yet if I try to log into the localDB again using exactly the same password I got neither pop up and BP logs me into the home page. I can test the connection on the newly setup DB and BP says its valid.

723.png

And I can see the tables have been created in SQL Server Management Studio. Also in SSMS I can see my windows account name and it is set as DB owner.

Not sure where to go from here. I read about resetting the password but it works fine on the localDB so am a little sceptical about doing that. Any advice would be welcome

Steve

------------------------------
Steven Cooke
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

StevenCooke
Level 4
Issue was a newly created database requires username and password to be admin. You are then prompted to create a new password

Steven Cooke

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

StevenCooke
Level 4
Issue was a newly created database requires username and password to be admin. You are then prompted to create a new password

Steven Cooke

Hi Steven.

I'm glad you got it resolved brother.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism