cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing

AtifHussain
Level 2

Greetings everyone! It's wonderful to be here with you all. Currently, I'm delving into the intricacies of a Blue Prism product. While the installation process has been smooth sailing, I've hit a roadblock in activating the product due to a snag in receiving the license key. I've taken the necessary steps by opening a ticket and reaching out via email to the product support team, but unfortunately, luck hasn't been on my side thus far. Nevertheless, stumbling upon this fantastic community gives me hope that someone might lend a hand in resolving this matter.

Cheers,

Atif Hussain 

atifhussain-coder.github.io

9 REPLIES 9

John__Carter
Staff
Staff

Hi Atif - when you download the trial/learning edition from the Portal, a 30 day license should get automatically sent out to your registered email address.

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @AtifHussain - a couple of questions from me to ensure we're on the same page:

• Which version of SS&C Blue Prism have you downloaded? Is it the trial or learning edition? Or the full product?
  • When did you download it?

Thank you!

AtifHussain
Level 2

Hello @Michael Shillingford,

Thank you for your questions. Here are the details regarding the versions of SS&C Blue Prism that I downloaded on February 22, 2024:

1. Blue Prism Learning Edition: Version 7.3.0, downloaded as BluePrismLearning7.3.0.msi.
  2. Blue Prism Evaluation Edition: Version 7.3.0, downloaded as BluePrismEvaluation7.3.0.msi.

I hope this helps clarify things. Let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards,

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

@AtifHussain thanks for the info! You should have had a license key by now, sorry it hasn't come through. I'm just liaising with our support team for you to see if there's anything we can do. Stand by for now!

AtifHussain
Level 2

Okay, thank you in advance. Please send it as soon as possible. I'm eagerly anticipating it.

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @AtifHussain!

We've identified the cause of the issue and are running an automation to solve it. You should get your license key soon, if you haven't already. Could you let me know once it comes through?

AtifHussain
Level 2

Thank you immensely, @Michael Shillingford, and your team, for resolving the issue. I've received the license email. Now, I can delve into exploring your product and contribute something valuable to the community. I truly appreciate your timely efforts.

Thank you for your questions. Here are the details regarding the versions of SS&C Blue Prism that I downloaded on March 29, 2024:

Blue Prism Learning Edition: Version 7.3.0, downloaded as BluePrismLearning7.3.0.msi.
I hope this helps clarify things. Let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards,

I have a same question.i have not received the license email.please help me.

Here are the details regarding the versions of SS&C Blue Prism that I downloaded on March 29, 2024:

Blue Prism Learning Edition: Version 7.3.0, downloaded as BluePrismLearning7.3.0.msi.
my register email is daoming.qi1215@gmail.com.

Best regards,