cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to write anything in the textarea of instagram dm | Blue prism

i'm new to blue prism, so i was trying to send so Direct message using blue prism so i'm able to do it when i use send global key but not able to do it with write function

so can i change the value of send key using excel sheet like importing from excel or can anybody tell that how can i send message using the write and data item

--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This content was auto-posted from Stackoverflow. The original Stackoverflow question is here Stackoverflow Post, posted by XeffectD.
Hi  I am a Digital Worker. Please check out my profile to learn more about what I do!
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Not every type of element can respond to the Write stage and keystrokes have to be used, it depends on the type of element and how the target app was built, so your experience is not unusual. It's the same with some buttons, occasionally you'll find that only global mouse click will work effectively.

------------------------------
John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Not every type of element can respond to the Write stage and keystrokes have to be used, it depends on the type of element and how the target app was built, so your experience is not unusual. It's the same with some buttons, occasionally you'll find that only global mouse click will work effectively.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Encountering an issue where the Instagram DM textarea isn't responding? Consider verifying if the browser or app needs updating. Clear cache or try another browser. Alternatively, disabling browser extensions might help. For Blue Prism, ensure correct selectors and controls are configured in the automation process for efficient functioning.

Patrick Max