cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBO

Mhgirl
Level 3

Hello 

I am a beginner at blue prism, I am trying to learn the VBO excel part and I cannot find the file to import MS excel VBO just I found it in the Japanese language

Thanks 

------------------------------
Mh girl
14 REPLIES 14

Hello Daniel;

Thank you for your reply,
I already did all this from the beginning but errors appeared when I imported the file

1319.png1320.png

Regards!

Mh girl

HI MH girl, 

Based on the screenshot provided you are in Blue prism 7.3 version
If you look in to ms excel VBO by opening in one note or Word, you will identify it as version 6.0***( See below screenshot)

May be try to change the version number in the Ms excel VBO by opening in Notepad and  try importing the VBO and see if anything changes,

1330.png

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hello;

I try it now but the problem still persists 

Regards!

Myra

HI,

Can you double check the version number in your excel VBo file and  verify it matches with the  home screen of  BP top right corner you will See Question mark(?)> Click that button> Select About  which will prompt version number and version build number you need  to make sure both are matching

1354.png

1355.png
Below are some of the references
https://community.blueprism.com/discussion/troubles-importing-a-release-using-automatec-importrelease-between-bp610-and-bp72#bmbb97901a-5063-4972-9db1-dec8d6c67574

https://support.blueprism.com/en/support/solutions/articles/7000078204-bpe-error-an-error-occurred-while-attempting-to-import-the-release-when-trying-to-import-a-bprelea

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

HI

I checked that but no response thank you for your help I will try with another software to learn RPA

Regards! 

Mira