Getting Started
New to SS&C Blue Prism? Get advice on setup, deployment and organizational adoption.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need Blueprism Resume Template for experienced

Hi all , I hope this post finds you good. I am currently looking for a company change and it would be helpful if I can get any resume template for reference .Thanking in advance .Regards Siva Krishna M

msiva1 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Machine Restart

Currently, whenever we restart our machines, we have to manually bring up resources. How can I automate this process to speed up and improve efficiency? What would be the best practice?

Use Outlook VBO with Alias E-Mail

Hello, I have the following problem. I have created a process that reads e-mail in Outlook and then processes it. Everything works fine so far. However, I was told at work that the relevant mailbox is not the main mailbox on the PC where the whole th...

bug with attach data modeler

hello! i just started my path with the learning license and when i click "attach" in data modeller the tool gets stuck evreytime i have to finalize blueprism from task administrator. version 7.3.1thanks in advanced!

Connect with Azure Queue from Blueprism Studio

Hello Community,We have recently come across use case where we want to automate process which involves fetching data from Azure Queue using Blueprism studioThere is direct connector available with PAD platform but never tried with Blueprism, please l...

LoggingLevelsXml

Good day,I am trying to find the logging levels recorded in our database.Currently, I am investigating the BPASession table and the LoggingLevelsXml column. However, this column is always null in my database.I have set my logging levels to "Error onl...

doubt regarding opening of excel workbook

I am a new learner of Blue Prism. I try to work in excel vbo. I create a process to read an excel workbook. While running the PROCESS an error message is shown in the ACTION to open the workbook. The error message is shown below:Internal : Could n...

Add "Timestamp" to PDF File

Hello, I have the following question \ problem. I would like to "fill" a PDF file with text, specifically I want to insert a timestamp in a PDF with the text "Received on Date + Time", whereby the text should be in red and with font size 14. Ideally ...

Password Recovery Issue

Hey Guys !!I am facing issue with Blue Prism Password recovery while using the Learning Edition. As I reset the password and after some time it does not work it is really frustrating I have all my Objects and Processes and now I am stuck here. It wou...

brana by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant open Excel WB // NameConflict

Hello together, currently i have a really annoying problem, that i cant fix by myself. I am working with Excelfiles from a shaerpoint and to work with them, i mapped the SharePoint to my Desktop. I copy the original File to a tempfolder, insert the ...

35865.png

Cant save Attachement under specific name

Hello, I am currently trying to save all attachments of my unread emails in a folder. I am using the Outlook VBO and the action 'dd'. There I enter the filepath and the filename, unfortunately the whole thing doesn't work. Regardless of whether I sav...

Unbenannt.PNG

Problems using "MS Outlook Email VBO"

Hello, I am currently integrating the "Outlook Email VBO" interface into my process in order to achieve the following.I have an email inbox in Outllok and want to save the relevant information from all unread emails with "Get Recieved Items (Basic)"....

blue.PNG