cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abbyy Timeline Event Category/Event Number/Aggregations usage

AnusuyaPonnusam
Level 2

Can someone please help sharing an example for the below two scenarios:
1) How to use Abbyy Timeline Event Category (grouping events) and Event Number (Sorting events identical timestamps) during a file upload mapping. I couldn't find any examples in the documentations and the training platform. 
2) How to use/select the aggregation type in the dashboard. I am able to perform analysis by adding the metrics but couldn't find the aggregation in the dashboard (chart). Any example is much appreciated.

Appreciate your efforts in advance.

------------------------------
Anusuya Ponnusamy
3 REPLIES 3

AnusuyaPonnusam
Level 2

Hi Team,

Is anyone able to provide an example for the two scenarios in my previous post.

Thanks,
Anusuya P

Anusuya Ponnusamy

hello Anusuya Ponnusamy  - for 2nd point. I managed to add line chart in my dashboard. I have sample data where you can try.

from step perspective - you were able to create the chart and feed the name, matric, type etc right ? it is just the data which is not coming. right?

i will try to see the first point as well.

also. there is a dedicated community for BPPI. try posting queries next time .there as well

https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home?CommunityKey=9ae9fa46-dcf4-4e20-b15b-fa799bf54bf6

Neeraj Kumar

Hi Neeraj,

Appreciate your response. Yes, I was able to create the metric, chart etc. It's just that, I would like to know the usage of aggregations and an example. 
Also, regarding the event number/event category, it will be much helpful if you could share an example how to map those column to a dataset. 

Thanks, Anusuya P

Anusuya Ponnusamy