cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agilify - MS Exchange API VBO

maneesh.vemula1
Level 5
Hi All - I am trying to utilize Agilify - MS Exchange functions VBO available on the Digital exchange to access outlook mailbox via mail server. However, I am getting the error stating that 'Unable to connect to server; 401 Unauthorized". I have checked the credentials and they are correct. The service URL used also seems to be correct. Are there any network changes that need to be made on the platform to access the server or any other specific steps that must be followed?

Thanks in advance

------------------------------
Maneesh Vemula
RPA Developer
Philadelphia
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
3rd party DX assets are 'community supported', so it might be worth contacting Agilify directly. There's a link on the DX page: https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/16835/solution/ms-exchange-functions---agilify

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

DaveMorris
Level 14
What's the Service URL you're using?

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Possible things i would consider,
1. 401 indicates authentication errors: Have you checked if the account is setup with application password?. This is different from the emailid/password that is usually used by us. app passwords have to be explicitly set. (I recommend google how to setup app passwords for outlook)
2. In case app passwords dont work and the exchange is 0365, then it could be possible that the authentication is only allowed with OAuth/ Open Connect based creds. It could be worth checking with your system admin to see what security policies are in place for the account.

Bimal Sebastian
Consultant
Blueprism
Asia/Kolkata