Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aglify Exchange VBO Unauthorization error 401

vamsi.madathula
Level 4

Hi all,

(Note: Please make this priority)
We are facing an "unauthorized error 401" all of a sudden while connecting to aglify exchange vbo. No modifications to the credentials and process has been done. It worked well till 4 pm after since then the process getting terminated at aglify connection issue. please provide any solution or troubleshooting steps.

Thanks & Regards,
Vamsi M

------------------------------
vamsi madabathula
5 REPLIES 5

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Vamshi,
Is this vbo from digital exchange?

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish M
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

No, it was already installed in my production environment by our ex-colleagues. No idea where they found this VBO, I couldn't find this vbo in digital exchange

vamsi madabathula

Hi vamsi
I have verified that vbo in digital exchange i am unable to find that as well.

Based on the error it looks like there is some access related issue.

Are you able to provide some context on this vbo?
 And not sure whether you are able to share that vbo or  provide the full error message also ok  what actio this error is happening?

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish M
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

I was getting this error while using the "Setup Service Exchange 2010" action. I found that it was related to an access issue with the specific account as in other processes it is working fine with a different username. the issue occurred all of sudden on Friday afternoon. Could u please help me where can we check whether the access has been revoked? 

vamsi madabathula

Hi

Can you check this link https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/search?companyIds=3041

21678.pngcheck if they are any help

Regards

Lakshmi Narayana