cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Modeller Conversion Tool

YogeshSharma1
Level 3
Hi ,

I couldn't find download option in the below link for "Application Modeller Conversion Tool"

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/application-modeller-conversion-tool?_gl=1*167f7v3*_ga*MTMwNTYyMzUxNy4xNjU5MTc2Njcy*_ga_MFBQ2KFZ1L*MTY1OTIzMzA3Ny40LjEuMTY1OTIzMzUzMC4w&_ga...

Kindly please help me. Also, guide me with the process to successfully conversion of Objects from iexplorer to MSedge.

------------------------------
Yogesh Sharma
3 REPLIES 3

Neel1
MVP
Hello Yogesh- You need to login to DX and click on link to asset. It will take you to git hub link from where you can download the ZIP file.

https://bom.462f064b6b51.isolation.zscaler.com/profile/b26e0794-cbf5-440c-bb66-bfc6da7bcae0/zia-session/?controls_id=161cc8ab-45fb-461f-b184-37f9b6356dda&user=f542ec1315b28953bd9a9a4769cf8ec78e1100ae3...

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

Hi @YogeshSharma1

I've attached a copy of the modeller tool for you. I used this last year for my conversion project and it was very helpful. I should point out this wont convert it for you to msedge but provide information on all the processes and objects you have which will require to be updated for use with msedge. It will also provide information such as estimated effort for each to be converted in hours which is useful for impact analysis and delivery time scales. There is an instruction pdf within the zip file so read this before you use it.

Hope this helps 🙂

Michael ONeil
Technical Lead developer
NTTData
Europe/London

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Please make sure to visit the GitHub repository which is linked from the asset page on the DX. That is where you will find the latest information regarding the Application Modeller Conversion tool as well as the most recent release of the tool.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange