cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach Issue

MadhuGarg
Level 4
Hi everyone,

Working with Edge & Blue Prism 6.10.4 & dealing with two web application. 

The first application getting launch without IE Mode enabled & can terminate it, while the second application comes as IE Mode by default & I cannot terminate it.

please advise.

FYI: I have unchecked the BROWSER EXTENSION CONNECTIVITY

------------------------------
Madhu Garg
5 REPLIES 5

PvD_SE
Level 12
Hi M,

The answer is in your question: the BP extension should be enabled.

That said, I assume you had a reason for disabling it. Why was that?

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)

Hi Paul,
 Because I was getting the extension issue.
Now even if the application is getting launch, it's not attached. May be that's why I am not able to terminate it. How to fix the Attach issue ?

Thanks

Madhu Garg

Hi M,

Summarized I guess you got a problem with the extension and decided to deactivate it. What is the problem you have with the extension activated? Please share detailed information so it can be decided how to tackle these.

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden

Hi Paul,

Good Morning
The application is getting launch with IE Mode enable in Edge browser & it's throwing below error immediate after that.
So in short the application is not attached to BP. So I cannot proceed with the SPYING/IDENIFY elements.

Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Launching_Application' on page 'EMIS_Login' - The browser extension was not detected, please check that it has been installed and enabled. For more information, see the browser extension user guide.
https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-10/en-us/Guides/chrome-firefox/chrome-firefox.htm

Madhu Garg

Hi M,

What your message shows confirms that the extension was not started and BP cannot connect with Edge. Activate the extension and try again, that should make all actions in the object modeller work.

If the problem persists: What problem do you get when you activate the extension?

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden