cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank pages in pdf files

Hello everyone, I need to create a bot for identify the blank pages in pdf file. any guidance on this. I need to check whether the pdf files having blank pages or not.

------------------------------
RAVINDRA GABUR
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

harish.m
MVP

HI Ravindra Gabur,

I think in two ways to do it.

1) Split the pdf in to multiple pdfs and make sure each pdf has only 1 page and   get the size of the file from  windows file explorer and based on that you can find any page has  some  text or not

2)  Other approach is Ctrl+C and CTRL + V to  get the data of each page and identify whteher  it has some text or not

Note:   you can use the below VBO to do the approaches  mentioned in teh above

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/117528/solution/sabancidx---daily-pdf-actions

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

harish.m
MVP

HI Ravindra Gabur,

I think in two ways to do it.

1) Split the pdf in to multiple pdfs and make sure each pdf has only 1 page and   get the size of the file from  windows file explorer and based on that you can find any page has  some  text or not

2)  Other approach is Ctrl+C and CTRL + V to  get the data of each page and identify whteher  it has some text or not

Note:   you can use the below VBO to do the approaches  mentioned in teh above

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/117528/solution/sabancidx---daily-pdf-actions

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hello Harish,

Thanks for your help... VBO working fine for the PDF pages which having the text. but now i am facing the issue to read the scanned pdf images. VBO shows every scanned page as blank. I tried to do Surface Automation, but it won't worked for me.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Ravindra Gabur 

RAVINDRA GABUR