cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism 6.10.5 - Best Chrome version for MV3? Objects taking too long to recognize

saivikas729
Level 5
Hi All, 

What is the best chrome version to use for BP 6.10.5 MV3 extension? 
Now it is taking too much to time to recognize and perform actions. 

Saw this is already a documented issue - But can you please advise any workarounds and solutions to overcome this? thank you. 

Regards

------------------------------
Kolli Sai Vikas
6 REPLIES 6

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Kolli,

We have heard customers reporting that v106.x of Chrome has shown improvements in speed/performance when using the Blue Prism Chrome Extension. 

Also, v6.10.4, v6.10.5, and v7.1.1 extensions are currently being revised by our product team to address known issues (including the speed/performance issues you mention) and will be pushed out to the Chrome/Edge stores as soon as they are ready. Please review the "Can you summarize all this information – what are the options for my situation?" section of this KB article for their expected remediation timelines.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

Hi, 

Thank you for the guidance. 
Can you please let me know where can I download this Browser automation agent V1? I could not find anything. 

Thanks again for the help. 

Regards
Vikas.

Kolli Sai Vikas

Hi Kolli.

You can find the agent here: Blue Prism Browser Automation Agent for Manifest V3 Extensions | Blue Prism Portal

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Hello, 

Thanks @Jack Look.

Chrome Version 106 and with updated Blue Prism extension ​6.10.5 - We don't have much issues now. Processes are running a bit smoothly now. thanks again.

Kolli Sai Vikas

Hello @Kolli Sai Vikas - You can bookmark the below page as well.

Chrome and other browser version are updated more or less in a month timeframe. and you can disable the auto update of browser with the help of IT team . and  Once browser version is evaluated and added in list - you can plan an upgrade to that browser version.

https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/en-us/browser-compatibility.htm
16833.png

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

HI @Neeraj Kumar.

Thanks or your valuable suggestion. We did exactly the same thing. ​ Chrome version 106x is working fine for us. - Evaluated all the processes on this version. 
Deleted services to update chrome - and fixed 106x for our automations for now. 

Thanks again, Best regards.

Kolli Sai Vikas