cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism - CyberArk integration

maneesh.vemula1
Level 5

Hi All - I am trying to make an API SOAP call to Cyberk Ark to retrieve credentials for the login process. 

I am using business object 'CyberArk v10.5 - Central Credential Provider' and action 'Get Password (SOAP)'

As part of inputs, the GetPasswordURL i am using is 'https://<URL>/AIMWebService/V1.1/AIM.asmx'

I have provided the AppID created in Cyberark and the Safe value as parameters.

Includes Client Certificate value is set to False. Other input values are default values .

When I run it, I am getting 'The remote server returned an error: 500:Internal Server Error.

What could be the reason for this error? Are the inputs provided incorrect? Has anyone used the CyberArk VBO and made an API call? If so, please elaborate on the steps.

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
Maneesh
3 REPLIES 3

harish.m
Level 12

Hi maneesh,

I have used cyberark in the past but not with VBO i used apu directly,I would suggest to try in postman.

Regarding the error check below  thread.

https://support.postman.com/hc/en-us/articles/6018809487255-Fixing-a-500-internal-server-error-response#:~:text=A%20500%20Internal%20Server%20Error%20is%20an%20HTTP%20status%20code,if%20their%20system....

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hi Harish - Thanks for the response. Which API have you used directly? Does WebServices - REST or Utility-HTTP? 

Maneesh Vemula

Hi Maneesh Vemula,

We have used both the options while checking the possibility of retrieving the credentials.  We are able to succeful in both approach although its almost couple of years back.

As mentioned above try to use postman if you are able to succesfully retrieve the credentials then go with using any of the approach based on your preference.

It might be your access to retrieve the credentials or might be API access. 

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]