cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism UX Ideas

TomCirone
Level 6
I had some things I noticed/desired from a UX perspective.  They're all pretty small but could be huge time savers! Add If statement to logic function so we can calculate a variable in one stage rather than a decision and two calculations linked back to the next object. Ensure windows functions work in all places (often find ctrl+c and ctrl+a do not work in pop-ups) Double clicking on variable in calculation stage should highlight only variable and brackets so it can be deleted/overwritten easier.  Dragging variable should be more smarter (no one would ever want variable to go in between a function name which it often will) Copying a cell from excel should not bring along the return character. Currently it copies the cell value plus a return character and it only shows the last line (so it appears blank still) Ability to Import collection fields and initial values from excel (or just be able to copy and paste all cells from excel). Combine Collection IBO and VBO.  I'm sure it makes sense from a technical perspective but I only want one place to go for all collection functions. Application Modeler spying mode opens as last one opened for that object (avoids having to change every time you enter object) Application Modeler Dynamic setting should be able to set value with variable within application variable (if looping through table would set attribute value to "attribute"&[Row]&"rest of attribute" rather than in parameter every time you use it.  This would allow you to set the attribute one place dynamically rather than have to input it in every read, write, navigate stage
1 REPLY 1

LuukOlthof
Level 4
I fully agree with above improvement Ideas. Tom, have you submitted any of them via the enhancement form? I might just copy paste your ideas and send it to BP.