cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Unattended Automation Setup in Microsoft Azure Cloud

esaugos
Level 6

I am looking for some document to setup Blue Prism unattended automation on Cloud VMs.
Need specific settings what needs to be done or what prerequisites i must follow to execute automation in unattended scenario in Azure cloud.

------------------------------
Saurabh Goswami
RPA Solution Architect

RPA Solution Architect
3 REPLIES 3

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Saurabh Goswami - These documents are commercial in confidence - but usually there are 3 documents : Blueprism Cloud Connectivity and Access, BPC Application Architecture  and other one is the DNS requirements Document around it - better to seek help from the blue prism installation team - I am sure they would of great help - we just had our servers configured and set up to use BPC on Azure.

I am sure @ewilson might be able to guide the right way forward to deal with this.

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS England, United Kingdom, GB
Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

ewilson
Staff
Staff

Hi @esaugos 

I'd suggest opening a ticket with support regarding the necessary settings. I've built Digital Workers on Azure, but not as part of BPC. The settings you'll want to investigate, if you're having connectivity issues, are mostly firewall related and need to be looked at both in the Azure Admin Console and within the settings in the Windows image.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Thanks @ewilson

Saurabh Goswami
RPA Solution Architect
Tech Mahindra