cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue prism Schedule time extended not working

AjithranBalasub
Level 4

Hi all,

I have a bot that runs around 10.00 am to 6.00 pm to ast time. I have extended the time to end at 11.00 pm. but the bot only runs around and ends at 6.00 pm. When i manually tried to run now on scheduler the bot logins and logout. I have been struggling with this, please help?

34890.png
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Ajithran,

The scheduler interprets the schedule activation times using the time zone configured on the server and therefore this should be considered when configuring the schedules. If your server is following a different time zone than AST, you can convert time and set the start and end times of the scheduler accordingly.

Also, after creating the scheduler, you can go to Timetables to verify the created schedule.
Example -
1. I have created a scheduler that will run every 30 minutes.
34887.png2. Click on Timetables to see planned schedules.
34888.png

--> As per the screenshot attached by you, the Initial task is Accounts- Login Agent. You need to go to the left-hand side and expand Accounts - Main Process schedule and select Accounts - LoginAgent task. After selecting the task, just validate the next tasks to be performed in "On Complete" and "On Exception". There may be chances that after performing login the initial task, you might be running the logout task.

Please see the example for your reference - 

34889.png
Hope it helps!!

Many Thanks,
KirtiMaan Talwar
KirtiMaan Talwar
IA Consultant
Deloitte USI

AjithranBalasub
Level 4
@kirtimaantalwar I am using amazon workspace and the server is using SLT time, But iam using remote connection to run the bot, remote connection are in ast time zone. My main server is in different time zone and remote connection are in different time zone. but schedule configuration all done in remote connection. is this conflicts, so in my main server I need to change the time to Ast to run it?​

Hi @Ajithran Balasubramanian,

Yes, as the scheduler interprets the schedule activation times using the time zone configured on the server. Therefore, you need to convert time from AST to SLT and then set the schedule start and end time (SLT Time Zone).
KirtiMaan Talwar
IA Consultant
Deloitte USI

PvD_SE
Level 12
These time-zone features sure lack transparency. Perhaps time someone reported this in Ideation?

Before you ask the obvious: 'Why don't you do that yourself?', my Ideation score is 50+/0. That is 50+ ideas presented by me, and zero implemented by BP. With that track-record in mind I am the ideal candidate to launch ideas no-one really wants to have. 🙂

Happy Coding!
----------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)