cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BluePrism Dashboard

virendersingh
Level 3
Hi Team,   Can we modify the Blueprism Dashboard?? We have the requirement for modify the Blueprism dashboard respect to per day, month, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis all the process performance. In Dashboard we can show according the mentioned requirement?? In Blueprism can according own requirements sets the dashboard respective of time duration?? Please check the attached screenshots, we have to update all process charts according to weekly status wise. Like in attached documents all the process show the data according to yesterday, but the requirement for the Weekly and monthly basis show. How I'll do that.   Please give me the supporting document or reference for the solve this issue.  
1 REPLY 1

DaveMorris
Level 14
I suppose it's possible you could create dashboards that would get some of what you want. For example, some of the tiles can be adjusted to display some number of months in the past. But I think you'd be better off creating a process that outputs the data you want and can be consumed by Excel with some pretty charts in it. You could even do this with PowerPoint as well. The Blue Prism Dashboards (Analytics tab) as far as I have seen has some limited flexibility, but you would need to test it out and see if it meets your requirements. Take a look at 'Analytics tab > Tile Library sub-tab' and then double click on one of the tiles. For example, if you double click on 'Queue Volumes Now', you'll see that you can input some values into the parameters to limit to a specific queue and choose pending or complete or whatever. So, if you had the inclination, what you would do is create new tiles, each one having different inputs in the parameters, and then you'd create dashboards to hold whichever tiles you want. All the tiles are based on stored procedures in the database. I've never tried creating a new stored procedure to see if you could choose that as a data source in the tile, but that might be worth looking into. If that's possible, then what you want to achieve can be done in the dashboards. I still think exporting the data and viewing it in a system outside of Blue Prism is better though.
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA