cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect and Disconnect Issue in Resource PC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have been having a problem with Blue Prism - Resource PC for two weeks. The Resource PC shows a new connection and disconnect message every after 1 minute. For this reason, the workflow cannot be executed. And the User Account cannot be logged out either. I have restarted the server. But the problem was not solved. I have two other resources. There is no problem with these two resources. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

35991.png
4 REPLIES 4

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Shihab,

Can you check  below setting in  the VM it is working vs not working and compare 
Also check this settings (the C:\ProgramData\Blue Prism Limited\Automate V3\Automate.config file and verify if the 'startprocesseengine' ) whether the start process is True or not.
35985.png

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Harish Mogulluri,

Thank you for the information. I have checked the System Setting in the Blue Prism of my VM. I have another option "Start a personal Runtime Resource...." which is not ticked.

Secondly, I went to the mentioned path "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\". I have a config file named Automate.exe.comfig. I looked for "startprocesseengine" and "runtimeresource". I did not find these. Can you provide a bit more details?

35986.png

harish.m
Level 12

Hello,

In general system  should not be selected, When you compare the VM which it is working with out  connection issue vs the one having connection issue has any difference in terms of system tab settings?

Second  if you navigate the path (the C:\ProgramData\Blue Prism Limited\Automate V3\Automate.config file ) for the VM having question vs the VM  working  . Did you see any difference between them?

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Harish Mogulluri,

I think I could find the issue. One of my Colleague created new Scheduler where he gave the "Post completion Dalay" 0 Second in the Login account stage in the Scheduler. That's why it showed the error, i guess. I have changed it as 120 sec. It worked perfectly today. But still I am monitoring it. 

And what you mentioned, I will take a look. Thank you for that.