cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Room - Queue view - parts not visible & no update of "Time Remaining "/Pendings"

NicoleSchiller
Level 2

Hi all,

since several month we are facing issues in control room. First issue is that the Queue view in the first part shows no update it seems to be frozen one time. You can´t see the actual remaining time or Pending work.

This issue might be a bigger one, so i decided to filter and view the Pendings in the footer. 

BUT also the Footer has an issue. There you can´t see the pages or things you filtered  see Screenshot it ist overlapped. Not all of my colleague have that issue. Does anybody know, if this is may be a special setting, because not everybody seems to have this issue. I tried to size it, but nothing really works.

Thanks for your support

36039.png

5 REPLIES 5

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Hi @NicoleSchiller - try changing below settings and hopefully it should work - 

1. Go to shortcut of Blueprism
  2. Right click > Properties
  3. Select Compatibility tab > Change high DPI settings > check Override high DPI scaling behavior>Select system in the drop down.
  4. Click on Apply and Ok.
  5. Relaunch your Blueprism through the shortcut.

Snippets below:

36037.png

Regards,

Mukesh

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

Mukeshh_k
MVP

For this one - "Queue view in the first part shows no update it seems to be frozen one time. You can´t see the actual remaining time or Pending work" - I had no such issues - still I would recommend to hit refresh button on the top right corner - 36038.png

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

NicoleSchiller
Level 2

Hi Mukesh, thank you so much for your responds. Sadly both doesn´t work. May be it is a general issue with BP V.7.1.1.

The settings had no influence on the footer and a refresh doesn´t change the stati of Pending etc.

Wish you a nice day an again big thanks for you help , even if it didn´t work. It was worth a try!! :-)!!!

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Hi Nicole - If its worth raising a support ticket to Blueprism - They might be able to connect with you virtually and help you out -

How can I get help from Product Support? | Blue Prism Portal

What information to provide when logging a new Support ticket | Blue Prism Portal

Have a good day ! 

Regards,

Mukesh

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10

Hello Nicole, 

Hello,

Check Gopal Bhaire's solution, it seems to be very similar to your problem.

https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=103&MessageKey=14f7b5c4-4aab-49a6-8bbc-7715eeb8d0f8&CommunityKey=891bbd6b-b97a-418b-a7f5-475cdbcd9ca1&; tab=digestviewer&ReturnUrl=%2Fcommunities%2Fcommunity -home%2Fdigestviewer%3FCommunityKey%3D891bbd6b-b97a-418b-a7f5-475cdbcd9ca1

Regards,

Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil