cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Room

badgerofdoom
Level 2

Hi folks,

In the Control Room tutorial, I have to drag the process to the digital worker. In the App it shows my PC as the digital worker and is greyed out. In the tutorial video it shows the digital worker as BP0481 and is highlighted. I can't continue as I cannot follow the process. Has anyone else had this or can someone help please,

Many thanks,

Andy.

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

MichealCharron
Level 7

@badgerofdoom 

It does sound like your BP listener is not loaded. Another option from what @harish.m had pointed out is to bring up your Windows Run dialog (Win-R) and run the following in it:

C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe /resourcepc /public

(I'm assuming that you installed Blue Prism in the default installation directory)

This will load up the BP listener on your PC which the Control Room should connect with.

Micheal Charron
RBC
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

harish.m
Level 12

hello,

Can you check whether  below selection was selected( Navigate to system tab> System(Settings) If not, update as in the screenshot  close and open the blue prism instance and see whether you are able to see the resource in the control room

harishm_0-1713281095965.png

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

MichealCharron
Level 7

@badgerofdoom 

It does sound like your BP listener is not loaded. Another option from what @harish.m had pointed out is to bring up your Windows Run dialog (Win-R) and run the following in it:

C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe /resourcepc /public

(I'm assuming that you installed Blue Prism in the default installation directory)

This will load up the BP listener on your PC which the Control Room should connect with.

Micheal Charron
RBC
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

Absolutely spot on Micheal, thank you very much. Opened the dialog box, copy and paste the path and all sorted. One happy learner again.