cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download VBO Notepad

victorroja_tavo
Level 2
209/5000 Hello, I'm doing the foundation course, but when I installed Blue Prism it did not come with the examples. I am currently doing Exercise 5.3.1 and asks for a notepad VBO. Where can I download this VBO?
1 REPLY 1

david.l.morris
Level 14
Hmm...I don't see the rest of the Foundation Training package on the Portal. In the Documents section, you can get the Foundation Training pdf, which I assume is where you got it. It normally comes with these files: Foundation Training Course (.pdf) Foundation Training Setup Guide (.pdf) Foundation Training Setup (.bprelease) This one contains the VBO you're referring to. Orders (.csv) TrainingOrderSystem (.exe) It may just be a mistake that it's not available for download, but previously I believe the Foundation Training and associated files had to be requested from your Partner Manager (Blue Prism representative) or whoever is your organization's Point of Contact at Blue Prism. I would just attach it here, but I don't know what the restrictions are on passing around Foundation Training files. Best to ask Blue Prism for it directly.
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA