cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error to connect to Application Server

GuilhermeChainh
Level 3
Hello, 

I'm installing a new BP infrastructure, and after installing the BP server (it is currently running), when I try to connect from another server, I get this error message: "ensure that the specified server address matches the binding configured on the server blue prism" 

Both machines are communicating in the same local network, so I don't understand what can be.

Anyone had this issue before?

Thank you in advance.

Regards, 
Guilherme Chainho

------------------------------
Guilherme Chainho
Consultant
EY
Europe/London
4 REPLIES 4

JamesMan
Staff
Staff
Hello, this support centre article indicates that perhaps there's a firewall blocking communication between the Runtime Resources and Application Server

http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/1344414422

"...we advise checking with your Infrastructure teams whether any firewalls are preventing the network traffic between the Application Server and the client machine. The ports may need opening on the firewall(s) or the Blue Prism software may need adding to any "whitelist" in order to allow communication on the configured port numbers."

James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

Hi James, 

Thanks for your feedback.

I already tried to open the ports for inbound and outbound and it didn't work. Any other possibility?

Thank you

Guilherme Chainho
Consultant
EY
Europe/London

Hello, Did you get the solution for this? I am facing the same issue.

CHOKKAKULA Pushpa

Hi @CHOKKAKULAPushp ,

Please check with your IT team if any firewall is blocking the connection or check if the port is open or not. Sometimes, port connection is not open which stops the communication to happen.

Manpreet Kaur
Manager
Deloitte
*If you find this post helpful mark it as Best Answer