cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Script Execution VBO

jose_manuelvive
Level 2
Hi!

I am trying to use the object "Script Execute VBO" by passing the following data to it:

- ScriptEngineFilePath= C:\\Users\\jvivespa\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python39\\python.exe
- ScriptFilePath= C:\\HelloWorldPy\\

36445.png
When I run it, Blue Prism "does not respond", Blue Prism stuck.

Do you know what could be happening?

Thank you very much.
4 REPLIES 4

VedSengupta
Level 6
Hello Jose,
By running do you mean Debug Mode or from control room(Calling action in process level via object)?
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------

jose_manuelvive
Level 2
Hi Ved Sengupta,

in debug mode.

Thank you for your ankwer!

VedSengupta
Level 6
Hello Jose,
What is the version of python pip you are using?

can you try with a power shell script and see if you are facing the same issue?
Any dummy script might do for us here to understand.

Also, I have seen this happening sometime with normal traditional actions also. 
Try running the process from control room to check if you face the same issue!!!
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------

EVIPUTI
MVP
By looking at this all looks good to me ! For the script engine file path instead of pointing from appData folder can you point the python exe from Program Files(x86)  ?
Can you please share the python code too please ?
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------