cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google computer vision - Internal : Unexpected error Index was outside the bounds of the array.

SibuJoy
Level 2

Hi All,

I am trying to use google computer vision to "Get image Properties". I get error as shown below. Can someone help on what the issues is here please? Let me know if you need additional details and I can provide more details on this process.   

27239.png

------------------------------
Sibu Joy
2 REPLIES 2

ewilson
Staff
Staff

Hello @SibuJoy,

My guess is that the response processing is throwing the exception. If you look at the definition of the Web API Service for this skill you'll see the following:

27235.png

I'm thinking the JSON Path definition for Dominant Colours may be wrong. This skill hasn't been updated in quite a while and Google may have changed the layout of their response JSON. Have you tried testing the action in Postman? If so, you should be able to see what the raw JSON looks like and then adjust that JSON Path definition accordingly.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Good Day Eric,

Thanks for your response. I figured out what the issue was with this error. I actually had wrong credentials that was not enabled with google vision. This was not a BP issue but something else. But this is resolved now. 

Thank you,

Sibu.

Sibu Joy
The Warehouse Group
Auckland
+64276452032