cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS between VMs and APP servers

AbhishekKumar1
Level 5

Hi Everyone,

While scanning, we found out that our webservice is not secured by HTTPS and now we are trying to reconfigure blue prism settings according to that. 

I have selected the connection mode  WCF:SOAP with Transport Encryption and deployed the appropriate certificates and services are also running fine. 

Connection works fine from VM too and in VM I have configured runtime resource with all appropriate command like \sslcert "Thumbrint" and when starting up the batch file to start the resource I am getting this error. 

35183.pngAnd in control room resource is showing disconnected instead of via application server. I found out that in Blue Prism settings while enabling "Require secure inbound instructional connection" I am getting this hover message "The setting is not available in your license." As far as I remember this was not the same with 6.8 version, we have upgraded it to 7.1.1.
35184.png
Can someone help me with the this , why I am getting this hover message and because of this are we getting that error while starting the runtime resource?

Did anyone configured Blue prism with connection mode WCF:SOAP with Transport Encryption? and getting the same error or have you people managed to configure it successfully. Also do we require additional license to resolve that hover message?

Regards,
Abhishek

1 REPLY 1

ewilson
Staff
Staff
@Abhishek Kumar,

I'd suggest opening a ticket with support if you haven't already.

Cheers,
Eric​