cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, my action stage does not have email pop3/smtp in the business object drop down list

KohaneLee
Level 3
Hi, my action stage does not have email pop3/smtp in the business object drop down list
20373.png
how can I get the email pop3/smtp

------------------------------
Kohane Lee
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

KohaneLee
Level 3
The above question is solved already. Just import the library of email-pop3/smtp

Kohane Lee

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

KohaneLee
Level 3
The above question is solved already. Just import the library of email-pop3/smtp

Kohane Lee

Hi Kohane,

I am also not able to see email pop3. I am using 1 month trial licence and can't find the library option as well.

Could you please guide. 

Pankaj Bhojwani

Hello, you need to import the library:

• On the home page
  • Click on file
  • Click import
  • Select VBO from your pc and import it.

Whenever you want to use it in object studio, have the action stage.

Regards,

Leonardo Soares
RPA Developer Tech Leader
Bridge Consulting
América/Brazil
Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil

Thanks!

The release/skill was not available in my folders so I downloaded from digitalexchange and upload then it worked it. 

I have another question-

I created an object inside it i have actions,tasks, then I published it to get that in the Process, Inside the process I called that object using Action task, after that I made some changes in that object which I am able to run it successfully in the object studio but in process studio the new changes are not reflecting despite the reset. Please advice. 

Pankaj Bhojwani

Hello,

Try duplicating the object and check if the problem persists: https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=85&MID=321&CommunityKey=d8a0860f-1370-4a8d-a272-ad61dbc9b3f3&tab=digestviewer&ReturnUrl=% 2Fcommunities%2Fcommunity-home%2Fdigestviewer%3FListKey%3D31591666-6be4-4ac9-80fb-583419e39673

Regards,
Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil