cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Deploy BluePrism in AWS

sravankumar2
Level 2
Hello, I am trying to understand AWS environment and how we can take leverage with it by deploying BluePrism. Please advise me if anyone succeeded in this area of deploying Robots in AWS and Azure cloud environment. Thanks in advance!!  
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have deployed multiple robots in AWS with success. Everything works fine except some delays exercised poor connection efficiency. In my case applications were at the beginning located on VM in local client enviroment. But ultimately whole architecture was moved into AWS to multiply benefits.  It`s important to check and count data traffic between AWS and local resources (if you don`t wanted to set up whole architecture in AWS). Especially in case of costs and efficiency. Other than that when you create every thing in AWS you definitley can take leverage with that configuration. 

RaahulC1
Level 3
Hi wiktor, Can u add more on how did u deployment BP to AWS ? Thanks, Raahul C

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
There is a product guide specifically about AWS - go to the documents area of the portal and search for AWS

Juan_LuisTrelle
Level 4
I can't find that document, just a reference guide, but not a detailed one. I have 2 machines, one for SQL and Server and the other for the client. Both machines have inbound and outbound port rules to allow the connections, and both are in the same AWS Security Group, but I still can't connect them. There is any detailed guide?   Thx

RanjitaPal
Level 2
@Wiktor/Blue Prism Team, Can you please elaborate on the steps to setup BP in AWS

Were you able to configure this successfully. I have also configured app server on a AWS server, also configured BluePrism there with database connection from RDS. The port 8199 from AWS server is opened. Did all the BP server configuration there. Now I am trying to connect to this BluePrism server from my local machine(acting as Client or Resource PC), installed BluePrism locally and trying to connect to the Blueprism server, but it gives error. No such host is known. Can you please tell me if any other configurations are needed for this type of connection.

------------------------------
Neha Tapkir

Choudhary
Level 2
Hi Sravan , Can you share any document on procedure and pre-request to host Blue prism on AWS and Azure cloud environment based on your experience as we are planning to do the same in our process . Thanks in advance

@Choudhary,

There are existing Blue Prism offers available on both Azure and AWS marketplaces if you're just looking to deploy Digital Worker instances. If you're looking to migrate your entire Blue Prism environment you  might want to consider Blue Prism Cloud. There's also a Cloud Deployment data sheet available on the Blue Prism portal.

Azure & AWS Marketplace Offers
https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?search=Blue%20Prism&page=1
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/search/results?searchTerms=blue+prism

Cloud Deployment Data Sheet
https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/v6-data-sheet-cloud-deployments

Cheers,
​​

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange