cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to automate the BP release management tasks

AshishSoni
Level 3

Hi All,

Does any one has automated tasks of the release management, like integrate with the Azure pipeline.

or how we can use the azure pipeline with the release management.

Thanks,

Ashish Soni

------------------------------
Ashish Soni
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello @AshishSoni,

As @Tejaskumar_Darji mentioned, in the Next Generation version of Blue Prism, we expect to bring in a new component called Process Repository, that will incorporate superior management of the automation lifecycle.

In the meantime, for the current Blue Prism Enterprise application, solutions can be added to you implementation to better server you.  Such as the Function for Blue Prism Auto Deployment Guide for DevOps on the Digital Exchange which demonstrates the use of GIT and Jenkins to auto deploy automations across environments, from DEV to PROD.

Video overview by @AshishEasow on You Tube: BP Jenkins-GIT Devops

Hope this helps and and I'm sure the community would benefit from your learnings.

Kind regards

Chris Strong

Senior Product Manager

SS&C | Blue Prism

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Ashish Soni

Just for information,

Blue Prism Next Generation Platform is going to bring many things and one of them is Next Generation - Process Repository.
I guess that will cover many of these needs that exist today.

Check the full roadmap here

17655.png

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tejaskumardarji/
Technical Lead

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello @AshishSoni,

As @Tejaskumar_Darji mentioned, in the Next Generation version of Blue Prism, we expect to bring in a new component called Process Repository, that will incorporate superior management of the automation lifecycle.

In the meantime, for the current Blue Prism Enterprise application, solutions can be added to you implementation to better server you.  Such as the Function for Blue Prism Auto Deployment Guide for DevOps on the Digital Exchange which demonstrates the use of GIT and Jenkins to auto deploy automations across environments, from DEV to PROD.

Video overview by @AshishEasow on You Tube: BP Jenkins-GIT Devops

Hope this helps and and I'm sure the community would benefit from your learnings.

Kind regards

Chris Strong

Senior Product Manager

SS&C | Blue Prism

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

thanks for the update.

Best Regards,
Devendran Venkatesh
RPA - Technical Architect |
Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Best Regards, Devendran Venkatesh RPA - Technical Architect | Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia