cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interact Approver Roles

MarshallMclane
Level 5
Hi All, 

I am trying to create roles and forms that have different sets of Approver Groups. Is it possible in Hub / Interact to have multiple and specific Interact Approver Roles. Basically I want have Form A only be approved by a role called Form A Approver. Then I want to have Form B to only be approved by a role called Form B Approver.  Each Approver Role will have different users. 

How do I got about setting this up in interact. From what I can tell there only seems to be one generic Interact Approver  role, I cant seem to make it more specific or separate it out. 

Thanks,

------------------------------
Marshall Mclane
Automation Developer
Capital Group
America/Los_Angeles
1 REPLY 1

joefarr
Staff
Staff

Hi Marshall

You can assign a 'Single approver' when you create a form or when editing the basic information and this will restrict approval to an individual user with the role of Interact Approver. Alternatively, you can set the approval type to 'Any approver' and the submission can then be approved by any user with the role of Interact Approver.  You can also make the approver dependent on the submission itself by creating a rule to set the approver.

4167.png

It is not currently possible to narrow the Interact Approver role into further user groups and restrict form approval based on the user group. Interact - Team Management is in development and will be available in a future release, later in the year. You can find more information about upcoming features in our Product Portfolio Roadmap here

Thanks

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited