cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interact installation URL restriction issue

rsrivastava2
Level 5

I am trying to install interact in development environment.
My company's internal network allows URLs to end with internal.company.com

While installing I am using interactbp-dev.internal.company.com and it is not accepting it. The DNS and a public Certificate was all made for this.

Now how am I supposed to install interact in three environments with a restriction that URL must be interact.xx?

------------------------------
WeitghtRPAMatey
WeitghtRPAMatey
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

rsrivastava2
Level 5

I found the work around, that is to install interact with default URL and self signed certificate and then later make change to appSetting config file for both Hub and Interact and use correct bindings in IIS.

Surprisingly, this issue should not sprout if you select certificate first and then type the URL. This worked for me when installing Interact on my QA environment

WeitghtRPAMatey
WeitghtRPAMatey

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

rsrivastava2
Level 5

I found the work around, that is to install interact with default URL and self signed certificate and then later make change to appSetting config file for both Hub and Interact and use correct bindings in IIS.

Surprisingly, this issue should not sprout if you select certificate first and then type the URL. This worked for me when installing Interact on my QA environment

WeitghtRPAMatey
WeitghtRPAMatey