cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Access to the path 'C:\XXXX' is denied.

RenzPascua
Level 2

error occurred only when using Utility - Windows Compressed File
Thanks, in advance.

------------------------------
Renz Pascua
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Renz, how are you?

The error being generated indicates that the code stage couldn't execute due to an exception, stating that access to the path 'C:\XXXX' is denied. This issue typically arises when the robot's user lacks the necessary permissions to write to this specific directory.

To resolve this, I recommend checking the write permissions assigned to the 'C:\XXXX' directory. Ensure that the user associated with the robot has adequate permissions to perform writing operations at that location. Additionally, for testing purposes, you can try saving the file to another directory to confirm if the issue persists.

If you have more details about the configuration or specific error messages, I'm available to provide further assistance.

Wagner Vasconcelos
Analista de Inteligência Operacional Sênior
Grupo Casas Bahia
America/Recife
If I answered your question, please mark it as the "Best Answer." ------------------------------ [FirstName] [LastName] - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wagnervasconceloss/ Intelligent Automation Consultant [Country]

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10

Hello Renz Pascua,

If changing permission doesn't work, try the procedure in this topic, which consists of making a small syntax change: https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=145&MessageKey=b114d440-fb40-4701-ae51-d3e97ae1f22c&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01&tab=dig...

Regards

Leonardo Soares
RPA Developer Tech Leader
Bridge Consulting
América/Brazil

Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil