cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Passing Output From Object To Process

NisthaAgarwal
Level 4
Hi,
I am trying to pass the output from Object to the process .But I am not able to get the data into the process. We are getting the blank Values in process .Even we are not Getting any Exception here and we are getting  the Values in the object.
what can be the Root cause of this and how I can resolve this issue .
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Nistha Agarwal

------------------------------
Nishu Jain
12 REPLIES 12

GopalBhaire
Level 10

Hi,

Try debugging from process into the object and check all the links in the object and make sure the data item configured in process is proper, try deleting the data item and use the automatically create data item to create a new data item.

If possible please share some screenshots.

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Nistha please check:
  • Outputs have been created in the End stage of the object page
  • Data items in the object page have values assigned
  • There are no duplicate data items in the object
  • Process is updated with latest version of the object (use the Refresh button or even close and reopen the process)
  • Action stage outputs have data items assigned to receive outputs
  • Data items have correct data type
  • There are no duplicate data items in the process

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Hi,
I tried With Debugging from process also but still getting the same issue. I have Checked all the data items there is no Issue. Is there any other solution so i can resolve this issue.
Thanks Again.

Thanks 
Nistha Agarwal

Nistha Agarwal

ChrisEllenburg_
Level 4
If you can post some screenshots without exposing any PII that'll go along way in helping resolve this with you. I think most of the comments above are accurate in that it is a misconfigured connection back to the process or down to the object. Thanks!

Chris Ellenburg KeyMark, Inc.

Hi John,
I tried with all these Which You shared But unable to resolve the issue . Still I am getting The Blank values From object to Process.  Is there any other solution to Resolve the issue. Thank you in advance.

Thanks 
Nistha Agarwal

Nistha Agarwal

Kishore_KumarDe
Level 4
If possible post some screenshot of end stage of the object. This should not happen and can be debugged while stepping into the object from the process.

Kishore Kumar Deka
If my answer provided any assistance, please vote as "Best Answer". Kishore Deka Lead Software Engineer EPAM systems Connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kishoredeka1410/

Hi,
Please Find The screenshots of  End stage of Object, Process and Logfile. when I am running using stepping over from process to object . I am getting the values But When i am trying to run from Processor Control Room I am getting Blank Output.
Thanks 

Thanks 
Nistha Agarwal

Nistha Agarwal

Hi Nistha,

Are the output variables global in process, in that case it might be getting reset due to Reset to Initial checkbox checked if on page which is called after the action.

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture

Hi Nistha - do the data items in the object have default values? Is there any chance the output data items could have no current value? Other suggested experiments:

• Introduce a Calc into the object to force the output to a know value, eg12345
  • Add another output called Temp that has a different data type and a hardcoded value, eg ABCDE

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism