cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch App in Admin Mode

Nora_NathalieEl
Level 3
Hello Community, I need to launch and use many apps in Admin Mode. I'm searching for a way to do it directly with Blue Prism Application Modeler. Have someone have an idea how to do it?   Thanks, Nora
3 REPLIES 3

MikeHiggs
Level 5
Hi, can you change the properties > compatibility of the target application on the resources to 'Run this program as an administrator'? many thanks Mike

Nora_NathalieEl
Level 3
Hello,   Thank you for your response michael.higgs. We cannot change this property as we have restrictions on the customers' computer. Here is the screenshot of the control window that appears and that I cannot spy. How can I resolve this issue?

MartynasBalaisi
Level 7
Well, if Administration mode is necessary for application to run properly, customer (his IT, platform provider, etc.) should change properties. I mean - this requirement is outside robotics.   If only workarounds are feasible, you should have enough access rights to create shortcut to this application (in C:\temp, C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Something\.. etc.) and set ""Run as admin"" there? See attach.