License Key is not generating

ThulasiKandhuku
Level 2

------------------------------
Thulasi Kandhukuri
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

The Learning Edition license generation process is initiated by downloading the installation package while logged in to our Portal -- your license should be emailed to the logged-in Portal account that downloaded it.

If you still need help with this, for inquiries about the Learning Edition of Blue Prism we recommend you reach out in the Training and Learning Edition Community Forum or contact the Blue Prism University team directly using their Contact page.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Thulasi,

There's not much info to go on here -- could you please describe the issue "License Key is not generating" with more details so others could potentially assist?

For example, are you trying to request a new license from Blue Prism? If so, is this for the Enterprise product, the Learning Edition, or Trial? Our Account Management teams typically deal with new licenses and existing license queries; have you reached out to them for help?

Steve Boggs
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

Thanks Steve for the reply...!!!, As I am using learning edition  , latest version of Blue prism downloaded and  my teammates told license key will be send to registered email within 1 hour time,but I didn't get any license Key this time. Then I saw message with blue color that for new license key need to contact account team, we don't have any account team here. whom to contact how to go about this?

Thulasi Kandhukuri

The Learning Edition license generation process is initiated by downloading the installation package while logged in to our Portal -- your license should be emailed to the logged-in Portal account that downloaded it.

If you still need help with this, for inquiries about the Learning Edition of Blue Prism we recommend you reach out in the Training and Learning Edition Community Forum or contact the Blue Prism University team directly using their Contact page.

Steve Boggs
Blue Prism
Austin, TX