cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft SharePoint Graph API - Error in accessing sites and files

AmruthaSivaraja
Level 4

Hello Everyone,

I have two questions related to SharePoint.

Question 1:

I need your advice on an issue I'm encountering while attempting to access SharePoint through the connector available in DX. My goal is to upload and download files from a SharePoint site.

I've successfully authenticated SharePoint using the provided Tenant ID, Client ID, and Secret key. However, when trying to perform other actions in the SharePoint VBO, I'm encountering the following error. Can someone help me troubleshoot this issue?

15153.png

I've listed the permissions granted to the application account below. Can you suggest if I'm missing any other permissions for SharePoint?

15154.png

Question 2:

Is there an alternative method or API call that allows me to avoid direct interaction with SharePoint and make folders available locally?

I've tried mapping SharePoint to a local network drive, but it has some limitations of connecting the network drive. I'm looking for an alternative method to map a drive.

I've explored manually syncing or creating shortcuts for OneDrive, but this raised concerns from the organization that it should be automated. Is there a way to automate these steps through an API call or by running a batch file?

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
Amrutha Sivarajan
------------------------------
0 REPLIES 0