cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing License

daoming
Level 3

I have a same question. I have not received the license email. please help me.

Here are the details regarding the versions of SS&C Blue Prism that I downloaded on March 29, 2024:

Blue Prism Learning Edition: Version 7.3.0, downloaded as BluePrismLearning7.3.0.msi.

Please send it as soon as possible. I'm eagerly anticipating it.

Best regards

3 REPLIES 3

masingh
Level 2

I would like to secure a new license key to continue with my Blue Prism training; please let me know what is required.  Thanks

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10

Hello daoming,

Sometimes it takes a while to receive the license, also check your spam folders. If you don't receive it, I suggest opening a ticket with support.

@masingh

Until some time ago it was possible to request a resend using the form itself, I don't know if it's still possible, but check the step-by-step guide suggested by Brenda https://community.blueprism.com/t5/University-Forum/Blue-Prism-Learning -Edition-license-renewal/td-p/101764

Regards

Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil

hello  LeonardoSQueiroz

I am using the educational version. After downloading according to the page prompts, a license will be sent to my email. However, 24 hours have passed so far and I still have not received relevant email information in my inbox and spam folder. Do I need to issue a ticket for this?

Please help me.