Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Decipher learning edition for self paced learning

PavanShetkar
Level 2

Hello All,

Good Day!

I want to trail and explore Blue Prism Decipher. Is there by chance Decipher learning edition is available, as we have Blue Prism for 180 days free learning edition?

Any sort of information is greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pavan Shetkar.

------------------------------
Pavan Shetkar
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Pavan,

There is not a "Learning Edition" of Decipher available as of the time of this writing, but Decipher is available without additional license cost to all customers with Production and Business Critical Support. I would recommend you contact your Blue Prism Account or Partner representative to request access.

Alternately, you might find the available Decipher videos useful to learn about it, and explore on-demand training and demonstrations of Decipher on the Blue Prism University.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Pavan,

There is not a "Learning Edition" of Decipher available as of the time of this writing, but Decipher is available without additional license cost to all customers with Production and Business Critical Support. I would recommend you contact your Blue Prism Account or Partner representative to request access.

Alternately, you might find the available Decipher videos useful to learn about it, and explore on-demand training and demonstrations of Decipher on the Blue Prism University.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

Thanks for your response Steve.

Pavan Shetkar