cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not link to the loop-end, is there a mistake in logic?

HuanXu
Level 2

The logic like following picture, is there a mistake in logic. Does this not meet BP Best practices.
I think the logic like the break function on for each loop on the VB code.
25797.png

------------------------------
Kimora Xu
3 REPLIES 3

harish.m
Level 12

HI Kimora Xu,

Loop end stage will be present after the Calculation stage which named as Email receiver . SOme thing like below screenshot.
The one   you shared in the screenshot will just start the loop and navigate to the set email receiver calculation stage and end the page.

25790.png

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish M
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hi Harish
thank you for you answer, and I only need the first row about collection,  I know we have another way to write this logic, what I want to ask is whether there is an error in my previous logic. Does this not meet BP Best practices.

Huan Xu

Hi Huan XU -  There is no error in the logic if the intended result was just reading the first row in the collection and the only thing I would add was renaming the loop stage instead of generic name Loop Output stage.

Naming convention - Looks good ( If you change the loop stage from generic name to. something relevant.)
Aesthetic - looks good proper spacing between the stages 
Other thing I would add was  use Note stage indicating you want to read the first row from the collection and skip all the rows

25794.pngJust used the same collection name you have shared the screenshot for better understanding.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish M
Lead developer
America/New_York TX

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]