cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIVOT Tables Creation in Excel

faheemsd
MVP

Hi Team,

How to create Pivot tables and add the rows, columns and values to the PIVOT tables in excel?

So we have any actions available in  MS Excel VBO?

Need your help on this

------------------------------
SYED FAHEEM
RPA Developer
DAR-ME
Asia/Kolkata
6 REPLIES 6

The current version of MS Excel VBO does not contain actions for the Pivot table operations. Perhaps you can use macro and run it using MS Excel VBO as an alternative.

Else you may have to explore and find suitable customized excel VBA codes to achieve the same.

One more option - you can use a predefined excel template having data and pivot in itself and from Excel VBO you just paste the new data which in turn would update your pivot table.

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. Consultant-Technical Lead

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Hello Syed,

Please refer attached, I have added custom actions to act with Pivot Table as per your requirements - upon importing the Custom VBO - you should find it in the default object folder view. This custom VBO includes creation, refreshing, filtering, sorting and other pivot data validation custom code actions. If you find yourself in any difficulties while importing or using the code actions, please write back. 

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS England, United Kingdom, GB

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

@Mukesh Kumar 

I can't open the CSV files with your release file with Open Workbook action stage.

Could you please help me here?

SYED FAHEEM
RPA Developer
DAR-ME
Asia/Kolkata

ewilson
Staff
Staff

@SYED FAHEEM

There are various actions in the latest Excel VBO on the Digital Exchange for dealing with Pivot tables as well as some new action for working with fonts and charts.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

@Mukesh Kumar 

I have identified the issue in your bprelease files and  it has the missing vale as input parameter

17571.png

SYED FAHEEM
RPA Developer
DAR-ME
Asia/Kolkata

SYED FAHEEM Glad it is sorted now ! I was planning to see this thread this evening, but glad you worked it out. Thanks.

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS England, United Kingdom, GB
Regards,

Mukesh Kumar