cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pivot refresh

piyushaaDhulipu
Level 2

HI All,

I'm a stuck with pivot refresh in Excel. Using MS Excel VBO we are doing some operations to enter data in to the excel, ones the data is entered in the pivot table in the specific column as per our requirement we have to refresh excel when we are refreshing the data is getting deleted. kindly any one can suggest me any solution.

------------------------------
piyushaa Dhulipudi
Application Development Senior Analyst
Accenture
Asia/Kolkata
3 REPLIES 3

Can you let us know how are you refreshing the pivot table?

If you can add some snaps it will help understand the issue in detail

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. Consultant-Technical Lead

Nandhakumar626
Level 4

Hi Piyushaa,

If my understanding is correct, your pivot table data is not proper even after refreshing the pivot table in excel.
In this case then you may need to check the source data range being used in that pivot table. This might be an issue with dynamic data range for a pivot table.
Open the Excel and select the pivot table without the constant row numbers.(For example, if your source range is Sheet1!$A$1:$C$15 then you may need to change it to Sheet1!$A:$C so that it takes all the data which is in sheet1 after adding / removing any data there will be no discrepancy).

I hope this helps you 🙂

Nandhakumar C
Technology Consultant
SimplifyNext Pte Ltd
Singapore

Hi @Piyushaa Dhulipudi 

Have you used the 'Refresh Pivot' actions for excel in blueprism? Also you might can to try recalculating the formulas as well. If the formulas are not updated in the data range the pivot is referencing this can often look like data is incorrect/missing.

Michael ONeil
Technical Lead developer
NTTData
Europe/London