cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Pop Ups

luis_mendez_vaz
Level 2
Hello! I am having problems with pop ups in Blue Prism. I have to enter some data in a web page and then push SEARCH. If for this data there aren´t any results a POP UP appears telling me that it was imposible to find any result. Then, for the same data, I have to mark a CHECK in the webpage and push SEARCH again. if there aren´t any results again a new POP UP appears. First I tried to send ENTER keys when the POP UPS appear and this Works properly when I execute my process in the studio. However, when I tried it in the control room didn´t work. At the beggining I thought that it was because of the wait stage but after making some tests I discover that it wasn´t the reason. Finally, I tried this attaching the POP UPS in a new object and closing them pushing OK but I still have the same problema. In the studio works correctly but in the control room no. Could anyone help me? Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Luis - almost always when something works in studio but not in control room the cause is down to synchronisation. Processes and objects run very much faster in control room, and sometimes it is the slower speed of process/object studio that is making your logic work. Wait stages can be used to wait for things to appear, but they can also be used to wait for things to disappear (check exists=false). For send keys to work, the focus has to be in the right place, otherwise the keystrokes will not 'hit the target'.

luis_mendez_vaz
Level 2
Hello! I thought that the problem was due to that reason at the beggining so I tried using wait stages and focus but it didn´t work. Now I´m trying creating a new object to capture the POP UP. Thanks you a lot!