cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales force integration/interaction

Shahnawaz
Level 3

Hi,

I want to know how I can integrate sales force with BP, as per the below blogs I understood that we need to get Blue Prism Power Pack for Salesforce and Connector for Blue Prism Power Pack for Salesforce to connect with BP, these two methods should be downloaded and installed to integrate with blue prism?  correct me here if I'm wrong or provide the detail in step by step manner.

Other thing is: I have referred official videos of BP on youtube, I got to know that after getting the integration done we'll get the VBO to drag and drop for a process the VBO is sales force interaction and in that VBO I have action called Execute SOQL query. I want to know in that action we have input 2 parameters ie. URL and SOQL Query. So, I have question, what should I add in URL? would that be base url with methods? OR what would be the format for URL. If you have guide for it then please let me know.

Thanks

------------------------------
Shahnawaz Siddiqui
1 REPLY 1

ewilson
Staff
Staff

@ShahnawazSiddi1,

The Blue Prism Power Pack for Salesforce.com will give you the core components necessary for allowing Blue Prism to communicate with Salesforce (i.e. BP --> SFDC) via the Lightning REST API. There are more components included in the Power Pack which leverage other SFDC APIs too. As far as communicating from Salesforce to BP (i.e. BP <-- SFDC) I'd recommend looking at the native BP REST API. Salesforce can invoke RESTful APIs with little problem. That would give you the ability to kick off BP process from within your SFDC UI in addition to other features.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange