cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule in state "Currently Running" but no process has been started

CarmineVitale
Level 2

Hi,

We're facing an issue in the Scheduler of BluePrism (ver. 6.10.3).

There is a process scheduled every 10 minutes in workly hours.

Last Saturday, one of the Schedule didn't launch anything on the machine and all every new schedule results in state "Pending", without giving an error (for example, I expected to find a message like "the resource is busy" or similar).

I tried even to create the same schedule on a different resource but still everything remain in pending, even without any Schedule "Currently Running".

Is it possible that this kind of problem is related to database (even the log are no more available)?
Is there a way to delete the pending schedules visible in "Recent Activity" of Contol Room?

PS. no process is active on any resource at the moment event for the past days (running/pending etc)

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Carmine,

There are a few reasons why sessions created by a Scheduler can get stuck in a "Pending" status -- could you review these Knowledge Base resources and let me know your feedback? Just as well, some customers experiencing this issue have reported the "Pending Schedule Session Starter" asset on the DX can help with these scenarios.