cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler Report Downloads

BalajiRamachand
Level 2

Hi All, 

Is there any way to download scheduler reports automatically. I can see we can download manually, but my requirement is to download scheduler reports without human intervention. 

------------------------------
Balaji Ramachandran
2 REPLIES 2

harish.m
MVP

HI Balaji Ramachandran 

To my knowledge   there is no inbuilt option to dowload the report automatically,  But I think you can Get the similar data from Database But in general not recommended to directly interact with prod sql  another option is automate  to download the report from blue prism itself, Some one suggested me in the past  to automate Blue Prism client itself but never get chance to try it, so you can  definitely explore this option if you are intended to automate downloading the report.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hello,

One of the routines I once used was via the database to use a query with trigger to extract and process the responsible table and format this information to the desired standard, the requirement was to have the information via email daily (It was the only way I found).

Leonardo Soares
RPA Developer

Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil