cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent Items within a shared Mailbox

Hello,

there is an error occuring within the MS Outlook Email VBO (Page GetItemsSharedFolder) reading out the "Sent" folder from a SharedMailbox. Looks like option is defined, but the code is not supporting this functionality.

Is there a solution or renewed VBO?

Thanks a lot!
27539.png

------------------------------
Martin SH
4 REPLIES 4

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Thank you for contacting us, only the most recent version of MS Outlook VBO supports share folders, this VBO is included with Blue Prism 6.8 and you can copy this VBO to the previous version of our product than currently support MS Outlook VBO.

27529.png

This is how my share folder is
27530.png

And this is how to move the messages:
27531.png

I hope this works for you.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

Thanks for your fast reply. I am using the mentioned VBO. I can confirm that your examples are working.

Is VBO only build for reading out in the inbox (including subfolders) of shared mailboxes? The error occurs trying to read out the "Sent Items" folder (with Outlook Folder ID 5) of shared mailboxes.

Thanks in advance,

Martin Schulte-Hötte

a026833
Level 4
Martin, by any chance, have you gotten this to work?  I am getting the same error using the 7.1 version of the Outlook VBO  
Thanks!
June

June Siravo
Analyst
FIAM
America/New_York

Hello @June Siravo,

When you say the "7.1 version of the Outlook VBO" you're referring to the VBO included in the software installation, correct? If so, the latest version of the VBO is actually available on the Digital Exchange. You can find it at the link below.

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/ms-outlook-vbo

I'd suggest downloading this version and testing your shared mailbox access again. If it still doesn't work, let me know and we'll try to work through it.

Cheers,​

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange