cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session variable does not set to Initial value when Page run

pors924s
Level 3

Hi,

I am trying to update a pre-existing action and notice that the data item "Creds" is not being updated to the initial value I have set when running the page. In the image you can see I have just stepped from start to an anchor, my initial value is set (and yes was set prior to stepping) and "Reset to initial value whenever this page runs" is checked. I am having trouble finding any documentation to support this is by design. Is there some sort of disconnect that messes up the functionality if I am stepping through debugging vs in a session?

35861.png

3 REPLIES 3

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Andrew  Castillo,

I just double checked from my end, It supposed to update current value based on your description. Which version of blue prism you are encountering this issue?

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Once you selected as “reset to initial value whenever this page runs” initial value should come in the current value as well. Please confirm wether are you running this process via control room or in debug. While your running from control there also we have session variable start up parameters. Are you providing any values as part of control room?

Best Regards, Devendran Venkatesh RPA - Technical Architect | Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

pors924s
Level 3

@Harish Mogulluri @Devendran Venkatesh Sorry I am not sure if osmething changed in the community UI but I feel like I am replying to my own message and not yours so tagging you for visibility.

This is being run via debug mode on v6.9 and to be clear this is only happening as it is set as a session variable. As soon as a remove the session variable specification to none it works as intended.

Thanks!