cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit Interact Form Without Installing Interact End Client

SalmanShaik1
Level 5

Hi Team,

We have a use case where the business has to submit a form using Interact but they are not ready to install the Interact End Client in their system and that form is related to different clients across the regions so we can't install the Interact End Client application in all the client machines (across the different regions).

Do we have any other way to submit a form without installing Interact in a client machine?

Like by the help of browser we can login from any system using the interact credentials and submit a form from anywhere?

------------------------------
Salman Shaik
If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer". Thanks & Regards, Salman Shaik
13 REPLIES 13

Hi, Salman and Tejaskumar,

now I am a bit confused as I am not sure that I fully understand the use case.

Let me put it straight - if you want to create a public form available to anyone that is not to my knowledge possible at this moment. The use must have credentials to get into Interact.

The second use case - not public form but form for organization having 100 users. That is possible. If you create one form for all the users then every user will have after logging into Interact a tile. The tile represents a form which each of 100 users can fill independently and at the same time and click the submit button which would create 100 items in connected BP work queue.

I hope it is clearer now.

Regards

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague

Yeah that really helps and clarifies to the point Zdeněk Kabátek

This is the conclusion.

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tejaskumardarji/
Technical Lead

Hi Zdenek and Tejaskumar,

I have an update on this, if we setup hub with default settings as provided in the installation guide then it will be available only in local and cannot be reached by anyone from outside but there are some steps which we need to follow during installation which setup it as a internal website. So, others can also reach it via a web browser.

Since it would be an internal site it may require a VPN for some users it completely depends upon your company's infrastructure.

I hope we got the conclusion now.

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Salman Shaik

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer". Thanks & Regards, Salman Shaik

Hi Salman,

well, I am not sure that I understand correctly the part about installing hub in local but the second part is correct. Within the organization hub/interact can be accessed by user or when users are on VPN.

Regards

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague