cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The form 'Page Reference Properties' has encountered an unknown error and has been forced to close

mariconsultant
Level 2
Hello, 

I'm facing an issue while opening any page properties of any process or object in blueprism 
i got the following error when i double click on any stage or action : 
The form 'Page Reference Properties' has encountered an unknown error and has been forced to close
The form 'Page Reference Properties' has encountered an unknown error and has been forced to close. Please contact Blue Prism for technical support if this problem persists.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '120' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
at System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
at AutomateUI.frmProperties.l()
at AutomateUI.frmProperties.j()
at AutomateUI.frmProperties.am()
at AutomateUI.frmProperties.set_byw(clsProcessStage value)
at AutomateUI.ctlProcessViewer.co(clsProcessStage aff)
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Mari,

This issue can be caused by the 'Default Session Warning Time' in System > Settings being set to a value higher than '100':

To prevent this error, try setting the 'Default Session Warning Time' to a value of '100' or less.

If you're still encountering this error after doing so, we'd encourage you to open a ticket with us to troubleshoot further.

------------------------------
Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Mari,

This issue can be caused by the 'Default Session Warning Time' in System > Settings being set to a value higher than '100':

To prevent this error, try setting the 'Default Session Warning Time' to a value of '100' or less.

If you're still encountering this error after doing so, we'd encourage you to open a ticket with us to troubleshoot further.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

Thank you that works for me

mari consultant